what if you keep forgetting to take your prenatal vitman. I sleep weird hours, and work weird shifts. so I can't really set an alarm, to take it at one time a day, b/c I am not sure what I will be doing at that time. Is it bad for the baby, if you forget to take them.

tommygirl_jmg

Asked by tommygirl_jmg at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, I never even took them the same time everyday. With my son I didnt even take them, I kept forgetting.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I put mine next to my toothbrush and took them every morning before I brushed my teeth.
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 2:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It isnt bad for the baby at all the vitamins are for you to stay strong and healthy since the baby is stealing from you. I didnt take them at all the first pregnancy they made me soooo sick, this time I couldnt take them the whole first trimester and am trying now, no worries. Good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I never took mine and my kids were all healthy and still are. I didn't take the iron pills either, they made me sick.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 8:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I never really took them with any of my pregnancies. Actually I never took prenatals because they made me horribly ill. I took OTC children's chewable vitamins for the first 3 pregnancies but could never remember to take them every day. I basically gave up with #4 and haven't taken any with #5.
    I have 4 perfectly normal, healthy kids. the vitamins are for mom since they are being depleted by the baby.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010