What am I going to do? How am I going to do this?

Please don't bash me. Im scared. I don't know what to do, or how to tell my husband. We have two kids, our daughter is 3 years, and our son was born in October. We were done having kids, but I just found out im pregnant again, so apparently we aren't done. Im so nervous. 20 years old, and three kids? How do I tell my husband? Any advice would be great. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• How far along are you? Don't worry, just remember, it is ok for you to ask for help. He should not be mad, they are HIS babies. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have no idea. I havent had a period since our son was born. Yes they are all his. I havent been to the doctor yet but I have taken about 20 tests and they are all positive. We were using birth control, im just so lost

_OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• First breathe. Sorry, I wasn't implying they weren't his. I meant he should be happy, they are his! :) It is gonna be hard, but it is such a blessing! For our third I called my hubby at work. LOL....I was chicken.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Don't be scared it's not like he didn't help make the baby, just find a good moment and tell him.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Sorry, I know you weren't implying they weren't his. I know that someone on here will ask. So im just clarifying. With my DD his mom told him, my DS I told him over internet chat. I have to make this one origional. lol. Thanks for the advice

_OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You just have to set him down and hand him the pee stick that says positive that is how I told my DH both times.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Itr took two to play and it takes two to raise them. You will have your hands full but hey like i have always said what's one more :~). Just sit him down and have a heart to heart and I'm sure it will all go fine. GIRL GET YOUR BUTT TO THE DOCTORS. Call the doctors TODAY regardless of when you tell your hubby you need to be seen ASAP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Congrats !!! Just tell him, it'll be fine. :)
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Take very good care of yourself. Four babies so close together, in someone so young, can really take a toll on your body. Ask your doctor for a referral to a nutritionist or dietician. I would also insist that your husband get a vasectomy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Congratulations, first off. Think of it that way as well. That this is a blessing. Call a doctor and get checked out. He might be angry, scared, or excited. You won't know until you tell him. My DH was all of these when he found out about DS#1. We didn't plan, nor prevent, the baby, but it was always a possibility.

If you are truely done, then one of you has to have a surgery or both take birth control next time.

Good luck!

Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 7:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2010