miscarriage

Hello, my best friend has always wanted a baby she loves kids. Well she is 6.5 weeks preg. and has been bleeding/spotting. On sun. she was bleeding for a few hours she said she had some clots (im not sure how big it was), She went to er and the baby still had a heart beat. Well today she was spoting all day so she went back to er and they really didnt do anything for her they took blood and pee test. They said her bloodsugar was 500! she is diabetic. They said the blood test they did the "level" was lower which means she might be having a miscarriage. they told her to just go home!!! theres nothing they can do!!! I guess i really dont have a question, i just hope everything is ok, and if you could can you please pray for her! Thanks

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 1:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good luck!
    Daylex

Answer by Daylex at 2:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Thats really tough. Will do.
    sandysuebee

Answer by sandysuebee at 2:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Aww.. The same thing happened to my best friend! It was really hard for her. The best thing you can do is be there for her...
    MrsMaldonado1

Answer by MrsMaldonado1 at 4:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Unfortunatly the ER was right. There is nothing they can do if she is miscarrying. After going through this twice myself, I am sorry to hear of your friend. Best of luck.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Does it sound like a miscarriage? On Sun. when she had the clots she went to ER and saw the baby and heard the heart beat. Then tues. she was bleeding again (no clots just spotting all day) so she went to ER again. shouldnt they took another Ultrasound? If it was a miscarriage wouldnt there been no heartbeat?? just wondering?
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2010