Sign or Coinsidence?

So my BF and I are pretty serious and have been together for over 2 years. He is going away to school so I only see him every 3 months. It's been like this for a year. Well, we know that I will have to move there if I want to be with him because he has 5 semesters left (transfer credits got screwed and hes double majoring). Well, hes faaaarr away and I moving away from my family is a HUGE deal to me. We had a conversation bout it the other night and we kinda were stuck. Anyway so tonight, I was on FB and started randomly chatting with an OOOOLD friend. He was my 1st crush and I was his. We were like in love with each other back in the day lol. Well we were just talkin away and decided that we should meet up and catch up you kno. I dont think it will be a problem since its just friends. Point is...is this a SIGN or Coinsidence?? I mean it could be nothing haha. But soo weird we had a nice casual conversation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Umm.. I think its a SIGN that if your wondering if its a SIGN or a Coincidence, you need to seriously rethink your current relationship. I'm just sayin...
    sandysuebee

Answer by sandysuebee at 1:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ha yeah trruue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• He's doing his thing and you are doing yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think that it may just be trouble in the making... You need to remember that you are in a relationship no matter how far away this BF of yours is.. Think about how you would feel if the shoes were on the other feet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I moved from Arizona to Alaska to be with my DH when we had only been dating a little over a year. I left everybody behind, yes it is hard sometimes but what I got in return was more than worth it, and before I came I though lots of things were telling me to stay just because I was so afraid of the unknown. Its only a sign because you are scared of leaving and you want a good excuse not too. You just have to let go sometimes and have faith in your love and relationship.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Well, if it meant that my BF and this girl were meant to be together and not him and I...then that's how it is. =/ I'd be hurt...but if his intentions were just to meet up with a friend, I couldn't be mad at him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Awwww! Truealaskanmom.....that really helped me :) Thank you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You are welcome I know how it is, the time we were apart were the most stressful on earth but it is all a long ago memory. It will be ok.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Sorry, but I personally think that if you are even entertaining this thought then maybe you shouldn't be together. It's just not fair to him. How hurt would you be if the situation was reversed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm sure by the end of the night you'll be in bed with your old crush and you'll ruin your other relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010