Are you prejudice?

I see a lot of judgemental people on this site and I'm wondering if you've ever tried getting to know these so-called people you "think about" whenever you see them on the street or on their profile or what not? If all you can do is sit there and judge and make snood comments about people you don't even bother getting to know, than what makes you better than them?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• And for the record:

No I don't have tattoos.
    I don't wear pjs out in public.
    I don't have two different children by the age of 20 by two different fathers
    But I do not judge those that do because I don't know their whole damn story.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I would love to meet some moms on here, I find a lot of them to be interesting and fun. I try not to judge but sometimes it is hard. I am here to help where I can and to receive help. I could care less if you wear pjs in public I went to college pjs were my wardrobe lol. I don't care if people have tattoos they are braver than me, and I don't know the story behind the 2 kids 2 dads so its not my business. Sometimes you judge but it is if you act on that or give it thought first.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The ONLY people not prejudiced are black people. So apparently I am prejudiced.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 2:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I pray you are being sarcastic PP. LOL
    Im only prejudice against stupid people. No point in getting to know them LOL.
    I dont care if you wear PJs to walmart. I dont care if you have tattoo or piercings. I dont agree with it but again I dont care if you have 10 kids with 10 men.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Why would I be sarcastic? Because I'm calling those who are being ignorant out?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• umm you are not pp
    try reading the one above mine chill out. stop looking to start a fight.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm only prejudiced against men...lol.. the 2 races that raped me and verbally harasssed me for yrs. when I lived in downtown Seattle...naturally when I see men of their particular race, I'm leery..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• sometimes people make it so hard not to be this way :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Some are prejudice against anon's Anonymous posters, bash them with them doing anything. =[

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Jeeze Owen you're the one flipping out. It was a simple misunderstanding. Have some wine. Relax!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010