hoping but..

me & my husband been tryin get pregnant for month in i started havin sharp pains,backpains and fatigue for a while i had a spotty period den the next month i was bleedin with no cramps now i have no periods. i feel bloated all the time and the bottom of my stomach looks bloated. could i be pregnant or should i inform my doctor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have u tried to take a test??
    Love4Kaiden1148

Answer by Love4Kaiden1148 at 3:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• in the way beginning but one came back negative and the otha had one line dark and one kinda faded
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ooo..humm try again and see what u get... im having issues with my af so ya lol..i hate being a woman sometimes lol..
    Love4Kaiden1148

Answer by Love4Kaiden1148 at 3:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• take a test.... and then decide if want to go the doctor... i was on my period for 3 months thern spotted once. i was in my second trimester when i found out i was prregnant... I had no signs of pregnancy til after i found out
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 3:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2010