confused all lil

i been having some pregnancy syptoms everysince me and my ex had unprotected sex i took a test because i started having back pain & stomach pain and my period was spotty one came back negative and the other had a dark line and one kinda faded so the pain continued and i couldnt make it to the doctors i keep goin on with my life still with the pain my nipples be tender from time to time one of the tips peeled now i see white i feel bloated most the time..my stomach look bloated but i can still some what suck it in could i be pregnant or need to do a serious asap appointment?? help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yu need 2 make a dr's aapt. a home pregnancy test can give yu a false negative. and yu have a lot of symptoms. go check that out
    mamarab10

Answer by mamarab10 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• all you need is one positive! if you had a positive then you are pregnant. Make ur appt.. gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2010