Is there anyone on here that is not judgmental?

Seriously, just wondering if there are any people on here that aren't hurtful with their answers. If someone is going through something hard, and they feel embarrassed about it, as parents, aren't we supposed to give caring and thought out answers....Not make fun of or call names? Or is everyone on this site perfect parents, perfect people, and all around just better than everyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Obviously they aren't "perfect" are they though, catching attitude, calling names etc. is childish, not perfect. So don't let those ppl get to you my dear. I'm astounded sometimes at the sarcasm and name calling, but it's life. Good luck, just be what the people in you life/family/kids/friends need you to be
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have noticed that too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• calling everyone else perfect is judgmental so you are too! think about it. think again. think harder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• everyone is judgemental in someway.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I asked if everyone was...I didn't say they are...I was just wondering :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I try very hard not to judge because as long as a child is being taken care of, not abandoned, abused, or neglected; then the way a parent raises their child is none of my business. Simple as that. You do what you think is best for your child and I will do what I think is right for mine! KWIM?
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2010