At what age will my baby's eyes be his permanent color?

They started gray/blue but are now green/brown, he is 13wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter's eye color kept changing until after her second birthday.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My group is saying they will change by the time they are 1 year old, but they could continue to change until the baby is 3 or so. My son is 14 weeks and his are steel gray. My eyes are brown, dad's eyes are brown, so I am just waiting...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I am 25 and my eyes still change color depending on my mood when I'm content i have hazel eyes, but when I'm mad or upset i have green.
    km08km05ca06

Answer by km08km05ca06 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I can add this answer to the one I gave for the question about how I knew when I was officially "old". For the life of me I can't remember when it happened for any of my three. (Oldest to youngest, their eyes are now blue, hazel and brown, but that's all I seem to ever remember them being. I guess I'm not too bad though. I am pretty sure if I ask Mr. H. the same question he'll say something like, "Remind me, who's the oldest?"
    patterns

Answer by patterns at 11:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2010