What are some of the funniest status' you've read on facebook?

I read one that said " I used to think I was indecisive, now.. Eh, I'm not so sure"

I thought it was funny, which made me think, what are some of the funniest status' you've written/seen?

:]

Thetarabear

Asked by Thetarabear at 5:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• would rather check her facebook than face her checkbook
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• An asprin a day keeps the penis away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• cle'a]ni.ng m'y ke]yb29oa;rd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• says my computer just beat me at chess...but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

”The greatest thing about Facebook, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source.” – George Washington

if you give a person a fish you feed them for a day, teach a person to use facebook and they won't bother you for weeks.

first we had mad cow disease, then we had bird flu, now we have swine flu, O.M..G it's FARMAGGEDON
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I saw something along the lines of this: Why is it when a girl has sex with a lot of guys, she's a slut. But when a guy has sex with a lot of girls, he's a stud? Think of it this way: If a key can open a bunch of locks, it's viewed as a master key and is very powerful. But if a lock can be opened by just about any key, then it's a pretty shitty lock.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 7:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My milkshake bringeth more menfolk to the atrium. Verily, 'tis better than thine.

I woke up this morning to see we blew up the moon, Obama won the peace price, and Marge Simpson was on the cover of Playboy. What was I drinking last night???

I'm suffering from seperation anxiety. Oh how I miss my love. The many nights you were in bed beside me. I hear you as I stroll down the street, but it is only a figment of my imagination, because you are not at my side. I miss you. I love you. Where are you my cell phone?

I have a stepladder. Its a very nice stepladder but Im kinda sad I never knew my real ladder.

I am like a mosquito on a nude beach, I know what to do I'm just not sure where to start.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You laugh because I'm different...........
    I laugh cause I just farted!

What you call dog with no legs?
    Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
    km08km05ca06

Answer by km08km05ca06 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My BIL and SIL were traveling and stopped for dinner at a steakhouse. His status was : "Just stopped at the Big Texan for dinner -my wife said I couldn't order the 72 oz steak because I still have nine more hours to drive - blah blah blah blah blah"

to which a friend "L" replied: 9 hours is a REALLY long time to drive with your man panties all in a bunch! lol virtual high five to mrs. V for crackin the whip on ya! :p

and his wife replied:
    He married me for my brains. He didn't tell you the steak comes with shrimp cocktail, a salad, a baked potatoe and bread too! Oh and L, I like you!
    Pieta0227

Answer by Pieta0227 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Someone wrote and I'll keep her identity confidential but this is too funny. She wrote on her wall on facebook that she locked herself inside her house. ROFLMFAO.
    youngpoet1972

Answer by youngpoet1972 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• youngpoet, is that in reference to my status on facebook lol? I remember putting that status up! It's cool tho, my door don't get stuck anymore. If you were here, you would know how a person gets locked in her house.lol!
    Earth-Angel

Answer by Earth-Angel at 12:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2010