OH MY GOD LADIES PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My dh just got home and he told me that tomorrow night (or really tonight cuz its like 2:30 am) His boss is coming over for dinner! We are on a diet...so is his boss...just a low calorie diet oh and he hates fish. I want to make an AMAZING dinner and impress his boss and i am not that great of a cook..... PLEASE HELP ME I have been looking online but everything looks really complex and i need something easy and VERY cheap!!! HELP PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/collections/quick_healthy_low_calorie_recipes_menus
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 5:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You could make a chicken and vegetable stir fry. Just stay away from soy sauce. On The Biggest Loser they said it has a ton of salt.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i like the stir fry idea, its fast and cheap and could use lite soy sauce instead! i also believe i have seen dry packs of stir fry seasonings.pair it with a salad or brown rice and wheat dinner rolls!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• you could make a spinich salad as a side dish...with mandarin oaranges and cranberries...feta, maybe some strawberries, look online for a sweet dressing...my ex's mom used to make this all the time and it was soooo good
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• there are tons of great and easy recipes here mrsdash.com They may look complicated but they are not and they usually work for a low calorie diet. good look
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Good Morning America just had a chef on that showed how to make great items that real people eat and showed the difference in calories and fat content by changing a few ingredients. Check that site out.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Bake a chicken!!!!! Its super duper healthy, just season with fresh garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, salt, pepper and olive oil....spread that underneath the skin and over the top.....stuff the inside with pieces of lemon, garlic and onion and bake away......you could make a side of broccoli, corn, green beans, perhaps some diced up potatoes cooked up in some olive oil- salt and pepper......and maybe a dinner roll....thats what I'm makin tonight!! hope it goes well!! :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010