I need christians!

I have a blog I came across I need you to please read this blog with an open mind then tell me what you think. I am so scared right now!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The lady that wrote about the 144,000 is misinformed... it is talking about the JEWS not the gentiles. If it was the case that would majorly contradict all scripture and Jesus death on the cross would have been without purpose. The devil is a eciptive little worm and will cast upon you fear whenever possible but Perfect Love Casts out ALL fear!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Well, I need the blog in order to read it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• There is a lot on this blog and I can't read it all but from what I've read I don't know why you are so scared. From what I got from the blog it is about the end of the world. I don't worry about it we don't know when it will happen. It has been predicted since people could talk. Is there a specific passage on the blog that bothered you?

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The lady that wrote this believes that there are ONLY 144,000 being sealed, the great multitude are those that have passed already. Of us that are alive now only 144,000 will make it to heaven. The time of probation is almost up God is sealing those 144,000 and soon there won't be anyone to hear our prayers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The Bible does talk about a specific number of 144,000 inheriting Heavenly life but it also says (Revelation 7:9,10) "After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
    Here's what Jehovah's people accept http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_07.htm (scroll down for more info on 'the heavenly resurrection'). xxx

JWMum

Answer by JWMum at 7:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes the 7 Tribes, this is in the Bible. I does say 144,000 in the Bible as well.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't necessarily read the Bible literally. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I thought the 144000 was refering to the Jews...I really don't know though, but I think I have heard that somewhere...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My opinion of this blog is that it is designed to scare people. It is written by a very misguided person, in my opinion, and I would ignore it.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010