would he get in trouble on his unit if his dating girls online if he hasn't divorce?

me and my husband we are seperated but i see that his dating girls from online and having things then that. should i tell his gunny or should i leave him alone,since hopefully soon we are getting divorce.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• He can get in trouble for adultry through the military, but if your already seperated and getting a divorce, why make it any messier than it has to be. I would just leave it alone.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can if you want to get him in trouble. Sense you are divorcing, why do you care?

Answer by louise2 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes, he can definitely get in trouble, but if you are seperated and getting divorced it really shouldn't matter. Best way to move on is just keep on moving.Besides, it may just cause more problems and make the divorce messier than it needs to be. Good luck. I assure you it does get better. I've been there. Divorced and now remarried.
    Proudmom_28

Answer by Proudmom_28 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• How can a man "date" on line and commit adultery? That's just silly. He can talk to them online but for goodness sakes we are humans and social creatures. There is no law that says we can't talk to people on line. Maybe he has friends who happen to be female who want to give him moral support during this time of divorcing. You'd feel really silly if those women he was talking to were family members being supportive. If you are divorcing the man, just let it go. Concentrate on making this easier on your children and not harder on the man you want to divorce.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• as a person that went though a divorce where the other person couldnt let it go...... i am begging you leave the man alone.... you dont want him........ so unless you need to discuss your children what he does is none of your bussiness...dont mean to be harsh but i went though a year of the ex always in my business for no reason its not healthy.....go make new friends, find a new hobby, just move on
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have to agree with cara124....... I'm in a relationship with a man who's ex will not move on....... we call her psycho cindy, she says she doesn't want him(yeah right) yet she text messages him and calls like 50 times a day..... anyways, you don't want people saying those kinds of things about you, do you?
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2010