Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any from Orlando,Florida knows how to get divorce if theirs a financial problem to pay the papers?

im trying to get divorce but i dont work,my husband his on the military but his California and im in Florida. how can i get help finacially so i could pay for the divorce?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Legal Aid will do it.

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

  • just go to the county clerck/records office at the court house and they will give you instuctions on where to go and how to file for waiver fees (they sometimes waive fees for thoose who have hardship reasons like no job) i got divorced in calif. wasnt hard.....good luck.......

    Answer by cara124 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.