Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need legal advice from florida!!

is about divorce and his on military and we have a child together.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • It would be best if you called a lawyer here in FL but maybe we can help. Let us know what you need. Also know there are free legal sites like (that is 2 v's not a w)

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

  •  Where in Fl are you? There's also legal aid here. I got my divorce thru them, Good Luck


    Answer by jblueeyes228 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.