is there any hourly stay at home or internet jobs u can do at home...?

I am looking for a hourly paid (( normal )) job that someone can do and stay at home with kidos. My hubbys military and i am high risk pregnancy and i can't work. So i am looking for something that i can do part time at home on the computer... I have gotten pm'ed by so many people with stuff that isn't a real job... is there really any out there?

ILOVEMYkids163

Asked by ILOVEMYkids163 at 6:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can find regular pay, but it won't be base on the hour. It will be based on the number of pages, items processed, minutes on the phone or something that can be counted. They won't pay by the hour because you could turn on your computer and walk away to do laundry. They have to be able to count it to pay you. Or else it will be commission based.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes to both. There are both hourly and per job based jobs that you can work from home.

Here is a list of home based job companies. I would also suggest you check out my blog for some information or working from home... 

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I work at home. I didn't know if a job was the only thing you were looking for. I started my own business at home back in March and would love to share the information with you. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me at my website www.beingunited.com or my email which is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Founded in 1992, kgb (www.kgb.com) is a privately held, New York-based company and the world’s largest independent provider of directory assistance and enhanced information services. kgb has built some of the most successful and recognizable retail brands in the telecommunications and enhanced information services sector in Europe, including The Number 118 118 in the United Kingdom and Le Numero 118 218 in France, both of which have the largest market share in their respective markets. kgb is also the biggest and fastest-growing independent wholesale directory assistance service provider in the U.S. In 2009, kgb launched 542542 (kgbkgb), the premier text answer service in the U.S.

Last year kgb served more than a hundred million consumers globally and answered nearly a billion questions.

I work for them and LOVE it - there is ZERO start up costs, NEVER money from you. You are paid as long as you work! Let me know!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010