Why in the heck would someone who gives deragatory answers be on the best answers list?

And I expect at least one derogatory answer!

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I agree with Jesstsilly. Children are taught there are no stupid questions. I agree with this. If a member asks a question that another member feels has already been answered they can either ignore the question or show the user where the answer is. Disagreeing is one thing, show your point of view and let it be. Bashing and fighting should be left for WWF.

As for a deragatory answer being choosen the best, Im not sure but maybe that answer sparked the rest of the debate that actually helped the person answering the question. Thats the best I could come up with. Hope this helps.

Answer by aubrianasangel at 2:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Because you ASKED stupid questions and GET stupid answers sometimes. Apparently Some of us TOP best answers people GIVE the best and most accurate advice!

Answer by vbruno at 5:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Her is the bad comment for you! You hide among anonymous because YOUR one of the people asking STUPID questions you could look up yourself but are TOO lazy or TOO stupid to know how to! Come out of hiding and ask your questions that are mostly COMMON sense knowledge. Some stupid people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

Answer by vbruno at 5:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• OMG.. I don't have an answer for you but vbruno.. I like your style

Answer by pilarash at 5:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Good Question!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• LOL... I was wondering the same thing & agree with MommasCooCoo. If you think the question(s) are STUPID, then don't waste your time by answer them. If you want to answer cuz you have the answer, leave it at that. Isn't that what this site is HELP other mom's. You shouldn't have to put them down in the process.
    My mama always taught me....if you can't say something nice then don't say (or answer) it all.

Answer by Jesstsilly at 7:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• it was an off day for one of the judges? lol

Answer by MommyInfinity at 8:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I'll say WHATEVER I want! YOUR not the cafemom police and there are LOTS of rude answers out there! ALOT of these people are just looking for attention with their questions or looking for someone to sympathize with their own bad decisions or mistakes. If you post a question EXPECT good AND bad answers!

Answer by vbruno at 8:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Life is not all peaches and cream. Not everyone needs a patronizing pat on the head and a "you are so right". Sometimes, the need to hear the truth, and the truth can hurt. Get over it...

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Some people ask questions and post anonymously for many reasons including not wanting an ex (friend, mother, client etc) to see what they are posting and maybe use it against them.

Answer by aubrianasangel at 2:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2008