Sexual Diseases

My bf and I have been an item for several years. Now to find out he is telling me to get checked because his other gf who is pregnant has a parasite. Now if my soon to be ex bf was having sex with both of us, he was doing her up the anus and well I dont do that. I have vaginal sex with him, unprotected mind you, he is telling me the other gf has this parasite that you can only get thru sex. Well If I am not messing around with anyone but him, who gave it to who? I know I will be getting checked out as soon as my period is done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• What you are saying is that your boyfriend was seeing his OTHER girlfriend while he was with you?  Why would you allow that in the first place? I think you got this disease from him. Because he was the one going back and forth between the two of you.  Hell for all you know, there may have been another person you don't know about. Either way get yourself checked out, get better and leave him. You can do a lot better than that.

Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I would get checked and move on with my life. He sounds like a total jackass.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Thank you. I do have an appointment to get checked out. I was totally unaware of him doing this flip flop between the two of us girls. I agree since he is trying desperately to blame me for cheating on him with another. Mind you I havent but if I did I know better to use protection. Now I am worried about myself. Yes he is a J A!
    Thank you again
    Anonymous