pregnant , can't clean? wtfff

I'm in my early stages of pregnancy, and since i found out i'll admit , it has all gotten to my head, the day i found out my morning sickness went from nasuea to full blown puking, since then i've been puking non stop ! I tried to change my head around, telling myself over and over, your not that bad, you can do it, your not gunna puke. well I'm only human! and I AM pregnant, so some things do gross me out... I can't can't CAN'T go anywere NEAR my garbage can, and I NEED to throw stuff out through the day. wth should I do to keep myself from puking everytime I need to throw out something ? I keep trying to trick my mind into thinking its not pregnant to maybe get rid of all the symptoms, but obviously, not working, boo on early pregnancy.

Sunshine172

Asked by Sunshine172 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When my Dh isnt home to change poopy diapers I take and put vapor rub on my lip and in my nose and hold my breath while I do it, it works, it sucks but it works. You cant trick you brain because it is your body that truly is ill.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Maybe what you can do it get an empty trash bag and throw stuff away like that. That way you wont have to be near the trash can.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LOL but its mixing it all together what makes me sick, and i sure as hell can't just sort my garbage.. maybe i should invest in one of those compaq garbage disposles... omg i can't spell anymore either.
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• aww, i know the feeling. When i was pregnant with both i was bad. With dd i hated grilled food, i hated the smell of it. I hated hambuger and one time my dad cooked hamburgers in the house and l eft the nurner on so it was still cooking the grease. Thats sucked. With ds i hated meat, the look of it, the smell of it even raw. I couldnt shop in the meat department. Its only because my mil left a ham in her firdge for weeks while i was staying there. Even all the food tasted like the smell. EWWW i hated that so bad.
    mimi_emc2

Answer by mimi_emc2 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i haven't been able to do dishes. i can't stand to go near the sink with dirty dishes in it, or scrape out the old food into the trash or anything like that. my husband has been doing the dishes for weeks :) but i've been doing all the laundry so it's ok. :) (we both work outside of the home, so we try to keep it even on household worK)

also just opening the fridge. i always insist there must be something bad in there but hubby says he doesn't smell a thing. :P

for weeks i couldn't deal with raw meat, and i was so nauseous. we were eating a lot of super-processed meals. :(
    Anonymous

• I had the same problems. Hold your breath, or tie a bandana around your face. I like the other moms suggestion of vapor rub or something under your nose. All the anon said above me, I had. Learn your triggers, try to stay away, when you can't, hold your breath, cover your face with a towel. I'd do the cover my face to breath, hold my breath, cover again, hold my breath......
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2010