Normal or not so much?

When I am ovulating I am incredibly horny, and wondered if this was normal? I didnt notice it until the last few months. I am talking like I cant get enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• yes that is normal.

that is the animalistic side of your genetics telling you to procreate.
    or if that offends you
    look at it as your body's natural TTC alert system.

also, if you haven't yet noticed, while ovulating your face and body change ever so slightly. Your boobs get a little perkier, your lips get a little fuller, your face gets a little more symmetrical. All of these things happen to attract your mate to you to procreate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• yes its normal...if you havent tried having sex yet while ovulating you should try it...its great!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LOL at shay :) yes... I forgot to mention that sex is a lot more "fulfilling" while ovulating! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• OP HERE- I had sex last night, probably the best I have had in years! Glad to know its normal, but why would it all of a sudden happen? I have never been like this before the last 6 months, that is what I find strange!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It is a hormonal surge. It is normal.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010