If I were to drink water all day or nothing but water, would that be considered as cleansing my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, you would need to eat healthy too.

and if you mean have absolutely nothing but water all day... no that's just starving yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• people do this, as a fast. i think this should be done with caution. i just met a couple that did this, the woman seemed fine (they went 7 days) but the man really looked awful, i think it was too much for him.
    you could add cleansing foods...thick green leafy vegetables kale, collards, broccoli, and eliminate sugar and processed foods, meat and dairy, and see how you feel.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• no you would be depriving your body.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You would knock the electrolyte balance off. There was a woman who died drinking too much water a couple of years ago so I wouldn't do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• No, and you don't NEED to cleanse your body. Eat a balanced diet rich in raw veggies, fruits and lean meats and you will be fine. I just don't get this colon cleansing detox stuff. People have been living healthy full lives for a bazillion yrs, why all of a sudden are our colons needing flushed etc?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010