Baby moving????

I'm 13 weeks and i keep getting these funny feelings in my stomach They feel like muscle spams but they don't hurt and they're very light and fluttery what are they is everything okay?????

mama2b2428

Asked by mama2b2428 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ITS OK THE BABY IS JUST MOVING I EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING WITH ALL MY PREGNANCIES ALL AT 13WKS
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Could be gas or the baby moving.It can be hard to tell that early.If their is no pain i wouldn't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It sounds like baby movements, usually it is later you feel them but if you are skinny or sensitive or have had a kid before you feel it sooner. Could be gas as well.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• gas. 13 weeks is too early for most ppl. then again like truealaskanmom, she could be right,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm pregnant with my second child and I felt her around 13-14 weeks but I thought it was gas at first until my Dr asked if I was feeling her yet at my 15 week appt and I explained the feeling I was having and she said it was more than likely the baby. Usually with your first you don't feel the baby until around 20 weeks (give or take) bc most women don't know what to expect, but like truealaskanmom said, if you're skinny or sensitive then you very well could be feeling the baby already.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2010