does any one knows where could i find work at home jobs? any good jobs that is thru computer?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• my friend works for AETNA healthcare and she does data entry from home.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes to both. There are both hourly and per job based jobs that you can work from home.

Here is a list of home based job companies. I would also suggest you check out my blog for some information or working from home... 

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes I have a stay at home job and I work when I have time and all my work is done on my computer.. The company is Pre Paid Legal and I love it ..
    Check out my web site at www.bka250.com
    email me if you have question www.tracie@bka250.com

I look forward to talking to you
    Thanks
    Tracie
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I work at home and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. Feel free to contact me. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Founded in 1992, kgb (www.kgb.com) is a privately held, New York-based company and the world’s largest independent provider of directory assistance and enhanced information services. kgb has built some of the most successful and recognizable retail brands in the telecommunications and enhanced information services sector in Europe, including The Number 118 118 in the United Kingdom and Le Numero 118 218 in France, both of which have the largest market share in their respective markets. kgb is also the biggest and fastest-growing independent wholesale directory assistance service provider in the U.S. In 2009, kgb launched 542542 (kgbkgb), the premier text answer service in the U.S.

Last year kgb served more than a hundred million consumers globally and answered nearly a billion questions.

I work for them and LOVE it - there is ZERO start up costs, NEVER money from you. You are paid as long as you work! Let me know!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 1:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't know anything you can make a career out of, but I know a site you can make an extra $100 or so eeach month just by click links. It's a GPT (get paid to) site, but I don't bother with surveys, I just go to the section where you click links, and you are reimbursed for each click in 2 to 3 minutes. Pays more than any other site like it. Good luck... http://crowngpt.com/home?ref=girlygirljess05
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 8:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010