i had sex 7 days ago my opt says for five days in a row im still ovulating, and i had one very faint hpt what do u think

charting ovulation never had the many positives in one month i know they say that an opt will show posit if already pregnant but wouldnt it be way way to soon ??

poohnut79

Asked by poohnut79 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The opt doesn't usually show pregnancy as early as a hpt does.. My opt didn't show pregnancy for like 3 weeks after missed period and my hpt showed positive day of missed period.. If you took an hpt and it came back positive light line doesn't matter, mine you could barely see durring the day so I took another the next morning and it still was faint but it was there :) for it being only 7 days I would say that is pretty early but they say hpt don't have false positive just negatives.. gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i WOULD SAY PREGGO!!! congrats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• IF U GOT A FAINT LINE ON HPT WHICH INDICATES A FAINT POSITIVE ANY POSITIVE IS A POSITIVE I HAD A FAINT POSITIVE WITH MY SECOND DAUGHTER...SO CONGRATULATIONS
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2010