Does anyone know where I can purchase powdered eggs ?

I am looking to stock my kitchen with supplies to bake with , and powdered egg is a wonderful way of not running out of eggs when you are trying to bake .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• the grocery store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My store doesn't carry them,, I think you can get them online!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have seen powdered whites in the baking aisle but I don't think they make the whole egg powdered except maybe Army rations. you could buy the frozen kind. I just stock up on fresh eggs. they last a LONG time.

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• thats a good question......I would do an online search...type into your browser "powdered eggs; followed by your zipcode" I just did that and a few stores just popped up as having it....hope that helps :)
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Grocery store. You can also use ground flax seed.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Google it. I used the certain brand of vanilla extract when we lived in Texas. We moved, and I couldn't find it anywhere. I still had a bottle of it, so I emailed the company to find out where in the new state I could find it. The lady emailed back, and told me that the company made a different one, under a different name. She told me where I could find it, and it tasted the same. So I'm sure you can find someplace to find it.
    I know in the commissary here they have powdered peanut butter. It grosses me out to look at it, and imagine what it looks like when it's reconstituted. Yet I can't stop looking at it:/
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You might try a military surplus store...
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 7:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2010