Does your husband let you wear anything you want?

We are going out this weekend and I have an outfit all picked out. Cute little grey dress, with some black tights and heels. So I tried it on for my husband and he says
"why are you wearing that'? Like he doesn't want me to, but won't say it! It is kinda sexy but I don't look like a Hooker or anything! LOL. It's a GF Birthday and will be mostly girls...and a few guys tagging along (our spouses)! I want to have fun...but am afraid he's going to ruin it! He's soooo overprotective of me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my hubby's so excited when we get to go anywhere w/ out dd that he doesn't care what I wear!! Wear what you want & reassure hubby all the men will be thinking he's the luckiest man on earth to be the one that gets to take you home.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Not trying to cause a problem but maybe he's trying to say it's not as flattering as you might think it is. Ask him what he suggests you wear. Maybe you look hotter in something else.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My husband doesn't "LET" me where anything. He just doesn't get a say! If he was the kind of man that really thought he could control what I wear he wouldn't be my husband...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes mine does we have been married for 13 years both in our mid 30's and never had an issue with trust or anything, Ireallycan't see what the big deal is I think you should wear it and if he is a butthead have a serous talk afterwards about trust issues because I don't think thats ok at all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My DH has never said anything about what I'm wearing unless it's a complement or if he thinks it doesn't look good on me.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Well I see you got some great advice !! But I agree You need to do what YOU WANT not him he is your husband not your father!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I agree with the pp about maybe he's hinting you don't look good in the outfit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• as long as I am not revealing my assets to the community, he doesn't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My dh doesn't tell me what to wear, I wear what I want but I try to be respectful of him in my choice of clothing

Answer by missanc at 10:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• my husband DOES'NT TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR i wear what i want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2010