Did you ever hold out on Sex just to...

make it better the next time you do it? I haven't had any in a week and I'm thinking of holding out till Sat. till we come home from a night out and tearing it up! LOL...sound like fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I couldn`t imagine not having sex for a week. Except for when my "buddy" is in town. Meaning that time of month. When I have that , i do other things to my DH. I know what your saying that if you haven`t had it in a while it feels even better.LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I never hold out. Of course, if I get it once a week, that's a good week, so it'd be stupid for me to say no when the chance actually comes around.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Oh yeah! It's way better if you just tease em for a few days and let the tension build.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Nope. If I hold out he'd go find someone else and I'm not gong to give him a reason to do that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• admckenzie...seriously? Your husband would cheat on you if you don't do it for a week? What a husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Hell no~! I love sex too much to wait, it's ALWAYS GOOD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2010