help

for the past 2 days my 2 yr old daughter has been throwing up and pooping at the same time. i think she's having a hard time pushing out the poop that it makes her throw up. her poops are very watery and the poop ends up coming out of her diaper and all over her clothes.

what should i do?

emilia27

Asked by emilia27 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• keep her in fluids and you can give her 1/2 pep i give it to my daughter when she is like that i talk to her doctor about it she told me as long as it's cut in half she is fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Depending on her exact age...
    I would call the dr. If it has been more than 24 hours, there is obviously an infection. They may want to see her or will prescribe her something.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• As PP said she is sick, and for 2 days???/ Time to call the doc--if she was consipated her bowel movements would be hard,,,,,she might be starting to get dehydrated! Please call your doc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2010