Why do they say Latin women are great in bed?

I've heard this before...and proud to say I'm Latin!! We are sensual, exotic, loving and damn sexy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Who is "they"? I haven't heard it but then again I'm not into women so it wouldn't matter to me. I'm white and sensual, exotic, loving and sexy too so tell "THEM" that they need to check out women of other cultures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• idk..maybe because "they" think that latin women have dance in bed (like salsa or the rhumba)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• haha thats funny ... im white and white women are damn sexy and everything else u said. alot of latins are extremly over weight. haha i guess they think they r pretty bc "they" draw their eyebrows on. haha! n who are they?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Maybe they like big J lo asses
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm white, I've never heard that about latin women either but kudos to you for your high self esteem~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Oh I don't know....I have heard that Swedish women are hot and they have no inhibitions. Actually, I don't think it matters what country you are from. It is all in the attitude and how you feel about yourself. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yup, if you ask me, when it comes to the bedroom, its all about confidence. Maybe Latina's are simply cocky :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Really Lindalu2? I'm Swedish and I've never heard that about Swedish women! Was that poll taken by my string of X boyfriends? lol...jk :) Lighten up girls..I'm pretty sure sexuality isn't defined by race or culture..sheesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Honestly, I've never heard anyone say that. I have heard that Latin men are pretty good, though, and I've been with two. One sucked, one was great. I think it all depends on the person...a race can't determine if someone is good sexually.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LATINAS AND LATINOS ARE VERY PASSIONATE IN BED. I FEEL THEY ARE VERY SEXY CULTURE AND CONFIDENT. BUT SO ARE OTHER CULTURALS. I HAVE A LATINO BOYFRIEND AND IM BLACK AND I WEAR HIM OUT. I LOVE BOTH WOMAN AND MEN AND I ENJOY CONFIDENCE IN BED INSTEAD OF A RACE AND BEATING TO GET A QUICK RACE TO CUM. HELL NOW SINCE HE MET ME HE BELIEVES IN THE SAYIN " ONCE U GO BLACK U DON'T GO BACK"
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010