I don't believe some of these Mom's who say they run a smooth clean house, cook and take of children...

when I see they are on CM all day and answer every single freakin' question! There's no way you could be on here all day and have a decent looking house! Don't you have laundry do to or something? I'm on here for about an hour a day when baby is napping only!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I look beautiful, my kids and house are spotless, I cook gourmet 5 course meals and have great sex with my husband after the kids are asleep...then I wake up and my kids are screaming, my house is trashed, I'm still in my sweats without my hair brushed and my husband is on his X Box 360. Oh, wonderful life.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• lmao
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 11:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My house is immaculant , you must live with slobs. I can stay on the computer , and still get what I need done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I cook clean and yes do laundry. It isnt hard to pop in and check the lap top in the middle of doing things. I hate messes and wont stand for them. since my home is clean to begin with it doesnt take much to keep it clean.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Anon...there's no way! So you must be ignoring your children while you are on here?! I don't live with slobs, but everyday there's stuff that needs to get done...such as laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, scrubbing, and taking care of my baby while the others are at school! Not enough time in a day around here to waste on a computer talking to ignorant people like YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have 3 kids, a part time job and I'm on here for hours every day. My dishes are clean, the laundry is done and my house is spotless. It's all about learning to organize and manage your time. If you clean everyday, things will not pile up and get out of control.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think it's a matter of scheduling your time. I keep a pretty clean home, and my hubby expects it clean with dinner prepared when he gets home in the evening. My kids are in school all day, and that frees up ALOT of time to clean and organize. My girls are getting older and I make my children clean their own rooms and help with some stuff around the house. I certainly don't sit at the computer all day, but I do pop on and off during the day. It's my "break thang". I also help to fun a local food bank, teach a third and fourth grade girls Sunday School class, work our church nursery, sing in a choir, and lots of other stuff. I'm not a very lazy person, I'm very driven...which is why I think it can ALL get done and have some enjoyment thrown in!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My house is normally clean, kids are well taken care of. However, I could not do that if I was on the computer all day long. It's impossible. I can come on here every now and again through out the day to look and post something, but not constantly. No way.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 11:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Evidently you do have time, cause you are able to see what moms are on here all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• What is the purpose of getting on here and bashing each other? What good purpose does that serve??

Either you have time to be on the computer or you don't. Either your house is clean or it's a mess. Either way why do you care what some other mother in some other state is doing in her own home? It's just amazing to me the stupid things people waste their time arguing about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2010