What to do in Ontario, California for 3 days???

Okay, hubby and I are going on a trip, and he'll be in business meetings during the day. I'll be looking for stuff to do... any ideas??? ANyone live near there???

TimandMely4ever

Asked by TimandMely4ever at 11:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We live right by the Ontario airport which i am assuming you will be close. Roses Italian restaurant on Vineyard. fantastic or my favorite Porters Steak House in the Double Tree Hotel, both a bit pricey but totally worth it. Night life, check out Misty's also in the Double Tree Hotel, older crowd nice music great atmosphere. If you are looking for shopping. Ontario Mills Mall is an outlet mall with great shopping if you are staying by the airport these are all very close.. Send me a note and i will give you any other info you might need.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• We lived in Rancho Cucamonga until last March butts right up to Ontario and is a much better town in my opinion. Victoria Gardens is really nice and I like Harry's Pacific Grill. The Ontario Mills Mall has some crime the last three times we were there at night saw swat teams so be careful and park close. They do have a comedy club we saw some great acts there also has a movie theater and a Dave and Busters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I swear I went to an amusement park/arcade type thing there. If you are looking for children's activities. I don't live there, so I don't remember the name though : (
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010