My son has been dx with?

Well Im not sure what I think. My son has been seen by 4 different drs. Each one with a different dx. One cerbal palasby (which there is no evidence), partical epilespy, tuberlscrosis, and other. Well after his first trip i got him prayed for and every visit we go to i have a prayer cloth handy. I think GOD healed my son.. Wny else would/could none of the Doc have a clue ofwhat going on. He has no symptoms or anything of disease.. just badness.. GOD heals.. DO you Believe?

deverrick

Asked by deverrick at 11:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• He IS Jehovah Rapha the Lord God that heals. Yes God healed your son... it was already a done and finished work on the cross. Do not let the nay sayers implant doubt into your heart. Keep your eyes on Jesus who absolutely loves you and your son and He IS a Father that gives GOOD gifts to His children! Healing is a gift from God! Bless you!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes, I do believe God heals.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 11:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• No I do not believe and I do not think God healed your son of anything. But if you do, good for you!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I do believe God heals. I hope your son is doing better.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• No, not like that.

I think he/she/it can give strength and you can gain confidence because you feel he/she/it is doing something but I dont believe they actually do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think YOU healed him yourself. All of us have the power within to do miraculous things, but if you feel the need to give credit to God, then so be it. As long as your son is fine, what does it matter?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010