Is it me or is pregnancy stressful??

Ladies! I am only 6 wks preggers and am so stressed out! I research every pain and symptom! I worry about everything!!haha

What did you do to calm down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it is stressful. it's hard not to worry.

i think it's good to remind myself that millions of women do this every year and that things almost always go "right" and that i should trust my body, that it can perform this miraculous task :)

it also helps me NOT to look too much at the stuff that shows how the baby develops because too much of that just makes me focus on everything that can go wrong. lol.

congrats on your pregnancy :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I didn't read/research anything. I just went with the flow. I continued my normal life. You have a baby growing inside you, your body and everything inside you has to stretch and move to allow room, of course you are gonna have pain. As long as I wasn't bleeding I didn't worry.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• NO IT'S NOT STRESSFUL RAISING THEM ARE LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LOL, anon..that is so true.. When my cousin had her first baby she told me that was the hardest thing she has ever done.. I told her NO that will be the easiest thing you have ever done.. LOL she now knows what I mean
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I did worry until I got my first ultrasound at 8 weeks. After that, I didn't stress. All it does is makes things hard on you & the baby. Just put it in god's hands. And like the previous posts said, this isn't the stressful part. Wait until you have the baby, that is STRESS!!!!
    Anonymous

• The best advice I can give is to not stress out. Try and enjoy your pregnancy. It really does go so fast. Embrace the changes in your body and relax these can be some great times.
    Life in general is stressful sometimes, plus its' not good for the baby!

Your chances of having a calmer baby are greater when your calm carrying him or her!
    Good Luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010