Ipod music

I'm finally going to join the world and get an Ipod, but I was wondering if I HAVE to get the music from Itunes or can I use my own music. I have about 200 songs on LimeWire I'd like to use... will I be able to?

things_not_sane

Asked by things_not_sane at 11:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• You will have to have an apple ipod account. Our son has the ipod nano and that's the only way we can download music to his.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Sorry an Apple itunes account...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I HAVE AN IPOD NANO AND I ALWAYS USE LIMEWIRE AND I JUST SYNC EVERYTHING FROM THE LIMEWIRE TO THE ITUNES BY JUST PLUGING IT INTO THE COMPUTER. AND THE BEST PART IT WAS FREE. NOW PEOPLE GONNA SAY OMG LIMEWIRE GIVES YOUR COMPUTER VIRUSES BUT I USED IT FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT DOESN'T GIVE ME A PROBLEM AT ALL. AS LONG AS U CLEAN UR COMPUTER OUT U SHOULD BE OK. HOPE I HELPED
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I've had Limewire for YEARS and haven't had a problem with it either. Thanks for the help!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2010