Is it me or os pregnancy stressful?

I research every symptom I am having to be sure that it's "normal" only to find out that pregnancy is not the same for everyone!

What did you do to calm the thoughts and fears?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's stressful. There are a million things that can go wrong. You just have to not worry about it. Your regular doctor check ups will help put you at ease. Try to focus on the positive, and you won't have time to worry so much about the "what ifs."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• hunny if you werent stressed you wouldnt be normal! i think very few people arent espeacialy your first time but try not to worry it WILL be ok and congratts!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i know what your going thu i also had to makes sure by reading and i called my dr office a few times and i get scared so easliy cause i had 2 m/c i know its hard but try not to stress out and when you start thinking and its stress you alittle try thinking about something else that can take you mind off the stress i know easy said then done and just know if you need to vent or talk im here
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If you read mainstream pregnancy books, go to a OBGYN, and watch A Baby Story then yes, probably. How could it not be when all you are getting is OMG EMERGENCY 911!!!

If you choose to surround yourself with more positive birth imagery then not really. I am not stressed and I haven't been at all during this pregnancy.
    Anonymous