how much do you think this would cost?

i want it colored in with my son's name underneath on my ankle

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=DFF-00515&m=&r=60&s=small,medium,large&k=angel&a=&c=bw,color&page=1

Jnc91

Asked by Jnc91 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't do it. It will cost you nothing :)
    Anonymous

• I don't know how much it would cost but I think your best bet would be to print it off take it to the tattoo artist that you want to do it and tell him/her what you are wanting and they should tell you how much they'll charge. BTW that's a really cute idea.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It would depend on the size. You're probably looking at at least $150. My estimate is based on the cost of my butterfly. It would fit in a 4"x4" square and is colored. It only cost me $80 since it was my first and the guy was really nice, but in the book they had it was priced at $100. And some places charge extra for writing. So there are a lot of things that determine the cost. It's cute though! I say go for it!
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Megs is right - a really good artist charges by the hour and the ones here in Atlanta start at $175.00 per hour. Just remember that a tat is pretty much forever and you do not want to look at a jacked up tattoo for the rest of your life. SAve the $$ and wait until you can afford the "best" artist around.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2010