its been 65 days since my last.......

PERIOD! ya that is right... my last period started on November 5th 2009 and ended on November 9th 2009.. i took a bunch of preg tests in december and all were negative. I dont know what is going on! I am not on any form of birth control and I am not under any stress..what is going on?

djanowski775

Asked by djanowski775 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Very, very rarely a woman can be pregnant and not have a positive home pregnancy test. If your periods have always been regular you may want to make sure you aren't pregnant by seeing a doctor to have a blood pregnancy test or ultrasound.

Assuming you aren't pregnant you could be having some kind of hormonal problem or problem with your ovaries. When you do get your period you can take your temp every morning and chart it to see if you are ovulating. Sometimes going on the pill a few months will get hormonal problems straightened out and when you come off you can get pregnant. I had wacky irregular periods and ovarian cysts and took the pill and came off and got pregnant twice.

I hope everything works out for you!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• go get a blood test done. and get checked ..it could be a cyst sometimes when you have aa cyst, you dont have your period..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I went through a year and a half not being regular.. I did what you are doing right now.. multiple times. It just fixed itself after that.. very strange I know. Call your doctor, mine couldn't explain why I kept doing it. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I didn't have a peirod for like 6 months...just started on Monday...our bodies do weird things! You can always get a blood test just to be on the safe side! Sometimes there is no definite reason as to why it's delayed...SOrry!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have been in this situation more then once. My doc says a perios is not considered irregular until it have been MIA for 3 months at least. When this happens you can see the doc they can do a pregnancy test there and if it is negative they can perscribe you a 10 day pill to jump start your period again. When I had this done my doc also had my blood tested to see that everything was working correctly. Good luck!!
    ksisk

Answer by ksisk at 11:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010