Would you prefer a spring, summer, fall or winter baby??

What do you think? Thinking of the babys first year and the weather and the holidays??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I have never really planned mine around the seasons. I do have a summer baby and two spring babies. I hated being pregnant in the summer but it is fun having a summer baby because she can have pool parties. My other two we have parties outside.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• April/May-ish.

I have an October and a February. Both are too close to Christmas, and there's no good time (except Easter) to get them fun summer stuff (clothes, bathing suits, bikes, swim accessories, etc.)
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I had one baby in Aug. I live in the south and that year our temps were hitting over 100, I was miserable to say the least and twice our AC went out. I loved being about to take her out in a little outfit and not have to bundle her up. I also had one in Jan. and one in Feb. now I was not miserable during the pregnancies but it was a pain taking them out because of the cold.... I guess either season has its pros and cons..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I had my son at the end of September, four days before my birthday. I wouldn't have changed a thing. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Spring. That way you get pregnant in the summer and have the cooler months to be huge. I liked that I had my first in March and that was great. I got pregnant in June found out in July and got big in the end of Oct. My last two have been born in July on the 24 and 31 and it is so hot and I swelled up and was not a happy pregnant mommy chasing after my older son
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i have a summer baby and an early fall baby (practically still summer). i liked having my babies then bc i was super huge in the summer (yes it was hot but i did ok)... and i had plenty of time before the next summer rolled around to get ready for being in a bathing suit. i myself am a spring baby... and i liked that a lot growing up bc i still had my birthday in school, whereas summer babies wont get to celebrate there b-day in school.
    Anonymous

• Well I have a Winter baby, then I got a Summer baby, then I got a Spring baby, so IF IF IF IF IF I every got pg again - it would be cool to get a Fall one :-)

So I think any time except Winter is good.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I hated being hugely pregnant in the summer. I prefer winter or spring babies for that reason.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have two fall boys, one sept and one oct, so why not nov. next, or dec... IF, I ever do get preggers again. I'm in the south so winters are not as harsh, typically, so having a LO in winter... I kinda like it.
    Anonymous

• Early to mid spring. That way i'm not pregnant in the summer time. ...it's hot where i live in the summer.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010