funny stories...

I'm in need of some distraction. Af is late I feel like crap but haven't gotten a bfp yet. So tell me some stories lol funny, inspirational I'm not picky. I just need something to take my mind off of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only thing that comes to mind is this.. I have a 2yo son, Logan, who is big into shooting things right now. Everything is a "gun". He walks around all day make a "pew pew pew" sound. (hard to describe) Well, my fiance, Brad, took him into the bedroom for his nap (they nap together since my fiance works nights) and about an hour after Logan fell asleep, he woke up, pointed his "guns" (fingers) at the ceiling and started making his "pew pew pew" sound. Then turned to Brad, pretended to shoot him, then turned over, shot the wall and then went back to sleep. Brad was telling me all about it this morning and said he was even doing it really loud. After Logan passed back out, Brad just kind of sat there staring at him like "what the hell was that?!?!" Even as I type this it's cracking me up! lol.. Hope it made you smile! :)
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Ever wonder how much water the ocean would have in it didn't have sponges in it? lol
    Anonymous