Do you think its to soon??????

Hey cafemoms ok iam ttc in my period is due on the18 i want to buy in take a test today because really want to know iam not going to tell my hubby that iam testing today dont want him to know!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YOu could use an Early pregnancy test but if it's neg then I would re-test in 3-4 days. YOu are on the very earliest side of early today.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• They say you can test up to 5 days before your AF is due!! GL
    Anonymous

• ok thanxs!
    Anonymous

• Yes, you can test 5 days before your missed period but the changes of getting a accurate reading is less then 54% and the changes of getting an accurate reading 5 days after your missed period is something like 89%. I wouldn't waste my money until after the 18th.. I know it's hard, been there done that but those tests can get expensive...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I completely agree with midnightmoma. I personally wouldnt spend the money now. You have such a high chance of getting a false negative. Good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010