Warning FInal Countdown!! Antichrist website

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1566620/Warning_Final_Countdown_Antichrist_Website_Must_see

Read this. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Answered at 12:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 by: SabrinaMBowen

" I think you have way to much time on your hands! And this is not the place to promote your journal posts!"

I agree, NO SELF ADVERTISEMENT in the question's section! We know it's you Ibelongtojesus! lol

I do actually have an opinion on this one though! I am a faithful christian and I am waiting for the second coming of JESUS CHRIST. I think it is an exciting thing to look forward to and I am so excited for my sisters and brothers in Christ who are living the way I am, I know how much easier and more peaceful it is!

GOD BLESS!

amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1566620/Warning_Final_Countdown_Antichrist_Website_Must_see

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 12:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think you have way to much time on your hands! And this is not the place to promote your journal posts!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't subscribe to that particular brand of crazy.
    Anonymous

• I can't help I love all. I do not wna tot see anyone left behind.
    Anonymous

• Has it ever crossed you mind that we might WANT to be left behind? Maybe our Utopia contains a world without religion and zealots?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• "I don't subscribe to that particular brand of crazy."

I was going to say the exact same thing. I swear, some people are just loony!

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Soooo....no one but god and a guy shilling his own books knows when the end will be? Gotcha. Yeah, I think I'll take my chances thanks. LOL
    Anonymous

• Anyone that teaches fear is not representing God. God is love...God is....wonder.....God is goodness.....God is mercy.....God is...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• rolling on floorThat's the most ludicrous thing I've read on here in a long time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010