FInal Countdown!! Antichrist website

This has everything to do with politics because most know that the anti-christ will run the world in the end.
read this: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1566620/Warning_Final_Countdown_Antichrist_Website_Must_see
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The other day someone pointed me to the youtube videos on him. Seems CNN has been airing about this. I do know the ac will come first. We can see how many thought Obama was "The One" (a Messiah), it should not be to hard for others to think this man is also. I would think the ac would make his appearance more like Christ will when He returns instead of announcing it first.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 3:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't know any such thing...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ok iheartu you are ne of the few. Most CHristians and even non chritians know tha thteh anti-christ is to rule over the world in the end times. There is to be a one world gov. (this is already in check, all countries have signed the Lisbon Treaty as of November 2009). They will elect a leader (yet to do this) and he will promise peace. But he will break his promise.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 12:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• cult
    Anonymous

• I know you think that is what is going to happen.  Doesn't mean it's going to.  In fact, I'd bet not.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Well now... I'm an Atheist and think this whole Antichrist/One world order thing is just another scare tactic or possibly even delusion from paranoid religious minds or something along those lines. But hey- if it makes people treat each other better thinking the end of the world is coming, then I have no issues with it!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ibelongtojesus is this your post? If so why did you post anon? As for the topic...I don't subscribe to dooms day/end of times theories. They are meant for profit, as is the one you linked us to.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have no desire to live in fear. I wish people would treat each other better because it's the right thing to do, not because they are scared not to.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Ibelongtojesus are you serious? I bet your in on the 2012 end of world theory as well. lol
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Someone said in the other post (over in the R & B section), "I don't subscribe to that particular brand of crazy. "

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me too...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2010