has anyone used pheromones?

they are supposedly human type scents to make you more attractive to the opposite sex

pammd

Asked by pammd at 12:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I bought some after shower oil with pheromones in it from an adult toy party. The spray smells differently on everyone so you need to try it before you buy it. It does smell good, but I haven't noticed other people finding me more attractive. The oil makes your skin silky smooth, which is the reason I bought it.
    Anonymous

• hey there, where did you get the shower oil? i have some of the roll on perfume type oil. but never knew there was a shower oil.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 3:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• slumber parties sells it it's called Body Dew its in a few different scents. I may have some in my kit I can sell you. I just recently quit being a consultant(no extra time:( )if your interested pm me and I can get you the price and scents I have. I have one girl that doesn't go out without the pheremones on she swears she gets more free drinks with it.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 3:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have used the pheromones from www.PherX.com

Janet676

Answer by Janet676 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010