going from depo to mirena

am on the depo shot and is going to end in march. am going to swithced to mirena. has anyone else done this and also my doctor told me its k for me to get the mirena before my depo shot stops working, so i have noc hance of getting pregnant. have any of you made this swithced and did you swithced while still on the depo or did you wiat for it to stop working and then got the mirena?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 12:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• mm let me ask my doc if my insurance covers them thanks for the info
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2010