Carrying baby low very early....?

well, I guess it's not too early, I'm almost 6 months now, but when the baby moves, I swear it feels like he's touching the very bottom of the womb. I can feel the little jerks and wiggles right near the vaginal opening....did anyone else carry this low??

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I carried both my kids low. Are you having a girl? LOL they say if you carry low that it is a boy and a girl you carry high, but both my girls I carried very low.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My first settled down low in the second half of pregnancy, my second started and stayed that way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I carried extremely low with my second pregnancy...it was a boy. Mommy5409 what you said was true with me ; )
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 1:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• it makes no difference if u carry low or high to no if your having a boy/girl i have girls and boys and carried low with each sex, however i am 34 weeks now with a boy and omg i have felt the same movement you say from the start and it it has got worse for me , dont pannic tho it might ease for you lol babys head is engaged and my pelvis is very sore when i walk or stand , when my midwife checked to see how far down he was mu hips moved with her moving baby it was agony , xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 2:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• This is my 3rd boy and this guy decides to stay low!!!! I"m 26 weeks now and he's still way down there. I swear just a bit ago it felt like I got stabbed in the vajayjay, owwie! I keep hoping he'll move up, but he seems content where he is. I'm almost 7 months and never felt any movement anywhere near my belly button yet. He moves down between my hips and right above my pelvic bone.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Im 39 wks with my 2nd girl and both of my girls have carried WAAAAAAY low the whole entire time!! People told me I had "dropped" at like 20 weeks because this DD was so low! :-D
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010