Can you Picture this?

Ok, I am going to apologize now if this post offends anyone, but I have to post this...

Just picture this, seriously picture this...

IF, and I mean a BIG FAT, GIGANTIC, HUGH...*IF* the God of the Christian Bible happens to turn out to be the only God (and mind you I do not believe this to be true at all) and this so call *Judgment Day* does occur (now picture this) can you just see a line of these *Dead* ppl with a mix of live ppl lining up!? And this man sitting on his throne pointing one finger while leaning his head on the other hand trying to hold his nose, saying *Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell, oh oooppss Heaven, Hell, Hell, Hell*
With all of these last day/dooms day/judgment threads running wild it is just to hard NOT to see this pictured in my head...

I mean can you NOT picture this????

Again I am sorry if it offends anyone that IS not my intentions, but come on now... we all have to laugh sometimes....

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 1:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I rather imagine it to be like this lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGG1YYVKGGA

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• its not offensive to me, but i seriously doubt that it will be like that. I guess when that time comes and you're judged, you'll see for yourself how it will be.
    Anonymous

• the God of the Christian Bible happens to turn out to be the only God
    --------------------
    This is what I personally believe but the rest about Judgement Day and the dead and living lining up etc and the idea of a Hell is not at all what I think or could possibly imagine after learning what the Bible really teaches.

[the question doesn't offend me. I simply feel pity for those misled already and accpet what you picture as entirely true.]
    JWMum

Answer by JWMum at 1:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The doomsday stuff gives me the same mental picture. :) I must say, though, as a Christian, I cringe when I see stuff like that out there. Especially since I know that God is being portrayed so inaccurately by other Christians.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• thats funny
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• What bothers me is that MANY of the people who believe in that cannot fathom, cannot begin to believe that we share a common ancestor with apes.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• beeky... LMAO at that.... that was funny...thanks for the laugh...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Hahaa that vid :)

heres a great song too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6rLMchPYSw&feature=related

gotta love Voltaire...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Nope because it wont happen that way.. there will be two separate judgments. This visualization comes from a lack of knowledge of what the bible says and WHO God is and His very character.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I can picture it, although in my dream it was very different from your description. Scary enough to me to ensure that I remain on the right path.
    Anonymous