Do your friends here know more about you then family or friends?

My Close friends here know a lot about me! I know alot about them!! I care, worry, encourage and try to help in any way that I can! How about You? Aren't there some Great people on here? I think so! I adore Each and everyone of you! I appreciate each kind word. And how you trust me with your life, goals and everything shared with me! Thank you for allowing me to be your friend!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I feel the exact same way mama!! I love cafemom, my DH gets jealous because I love to come on here and I am always talking about how great it is! It makes me feel good when I am able to give someone advice and then they email me later thanking me for the advice and giving them hope. I also love that I can ask advice on something and get different opinions on my situations or questions I may have. I apprieceiate every single one on here to. I think it's wonderful I can come on here and get so many honest open responses from the ladies on here and I am very grateful. Thanks to everyone on here and to you mama!! :)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Nope! I have made about 3 friends here that I keep in contact with...more now on facebook than here. But as for the most part, no way, my family and friends here know me best. I always try to help when I can. I am hoping the anon who wrote the question about giving up her 2.5 yr old because she is so poor will pm me. I would love to help her.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• absolutely not, CM is ok but I prefer real life people best
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I would have to say YES...lol. I dont have any friends IRL (i have 2 but i dont freakin see them, so they dont count as friends)
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cm friends and I know someday a few of us will actually meet! And my family is nuts, the people im closest to are my dad and my brother, and they couldnt give a hill of beans about CM haha
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 1:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My friends know me more than my family. My family doesn't care enough to ask me what is going on in my life, so they don't get to know. My friends ask, so they know.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• No, my friends on here don't know me better than my friends in real life. I like a lot of people on here a whole lot, but I've never met any of them and even though I know them, I don't really "know" them. Plus I'm a pretty private person and I'm not going to just throw all of my problems out there for anyone to read.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• They dont know me better necessarily, but they understand me better. My family never has.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010