How do you deal with rejection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Well nobody really likes to be rejected. BUT who cares. Move on. Gotta be strong, every rejection should only make you stronger and smarter
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I cry. I usually beat myself up over it and try to figure out WHY, and then eventually it stops hurting, and I do move on.
    Anonymous

• Rejection isn't a bad thing. Rejection is an opportunity to move on and find the right person. We learn from rejection. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's funny but mostly it gives us a chance to reflect. What did they actually reject? Me as a person? If so, did they know me well enough to make a good decision? Did they reject me on my looks? If so, they were superficial and didn't deserve me anyway. Did I come across as something I'm not? (some people try too hard and come across differently) I'd thank them and move on. Yes it's disappointing but remember they may not be as they seem so sometimes it is a good thing. My mom used to say if it was meant to be then it will happen. If not, find your fate with lots of adventures. Don't waste time fretting over one little rejection.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm an awesome person. If they don't want none, it's their loss. I move on to the next person who does.
    Anonymous

• I feel bad. Then I try to learn everything I can from it to make improvements and move on. Sometimes the rejection isn't worth giving it a second thought, and in those cases, I simply don't give it a second thought.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Depends on what it is....sometimes I'll get a little bummed but I'm pretty optimistic and have a great self esteem so rejection is just a closed door and there are billions of more open doors and avenues to take......I like to think of it as god's way of showing me that was a wrong idea or move and to continue on elsewhere.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Cry or do wtvr n let it all out...it only makes u stronger when u get over it
    Anonymous

• Head On

Can't move one until it's solved.

Look for answers.
    Anonymous