I am looking for kids stuff to do age 4

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 4 year old loves hid and seek. Duck Duck Goose. Eye spy. Matching games. Watching youtube videos. My 4 year old is a boy so we play Monster trucks and cops and robbers. and my daughter is 6 but she likes to play house, doctor, baby dolls, babysitter, and she most of all loves teacher... i think that would be the best idea. Get some supplies at the store like if you were a teacher and take turns being the teacher, not only is it fun but its educational :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• you can cook with them, i know it's messy but it's a great learning experience for them and it helps to teach them to be self sufficient. do all the cutting ahead of time and let them do all the mixing and pouring and setting of timers. also you can plant a garden now is a good time if you live in colder weather right now then start off with egg crates and seeds inside the house by a window or with fluorescent lighting. try to plant things they will like to eat like strawberries or carrots, peas, green beans, even peanuts.
    bearsbabies

Answer by bearsbabies at 1:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• my four year old loves to help me do things around the house, play with his ride in truck outside, ride bike, ride his scooter, watch sponge bob, color, play his vsmile, play out side with our dog, play with his brother, cook with me, and play games with me....like I'll ask him to tell me what things do or what they are for...such as : what is a car for, what's a bed for, what does a toothbrush do...things of that nature.....oh and he loves music and dancing.....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• 4 is a great age because they can do so many things. my son love to go to a playground or playland (in the winter) he loves to go to the movies or rent them. he has a vtec mat thing he can plug into the tv and work on his standards. he can also successfully use the wii and computer. we love to have dance parties and build forts and his "machines" (which is a couch fort that he has desided serves some purpose, last night it was that the machine took old trains and made them into new trains.) he love to take care of his pets. gardening is fun in the spring and summer. he loves to cook all the time but my only issue is that he loves raw food and i have to stop him. we have a tool box that is the art box with all his supplies and he can go crazy with that. we also read everyday. work on flashcards. we went to disney on ice last week and he loved it. some libraries have story hours that are free too!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Check a local parents magazine or website. Or google: kids the city or county or state where you live

Answer by rkoloms at 2:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010