ttc, but how can I know when I can get pregnant with my periods

DH and I are going to try to have another baby we are waiting until the summer to try though. The thing is my periods use to be the same time everytime 28 days I wouldn't start no earlier and no later than 28 days, but since I had my 2 year old I start anywhere from 21-31 days, so how do I know when I am able to get pregnant if my periods are like that. Also are they still regular or is this considered inregular?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• They are still pretty regular. When in doubt, get an ovulation predictor.
    Anonymous

• They are still decently regular!! As far as ovulation goes, you take the longest cycle that you have had in the past three months (from whenever youa re trying to calculate your ovulation) and you calculate based on that number. So if month one was 28 days month two was 32 days and month three was 30 days, you calculate it based on your 32 day cycle. You will have a larger window you need to try in. Have sex every other day in that week or two period of time. It can seem confusing, but its really not as bad as it sounds. I have to do the same thing. Good luck!! If you have any other questions just pm me! =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010